All systems can additionally be equipped with a rotary drum to continuously rotate the loaded feeding baskets during the process. An additional quick closing door enables transit operation in passage. Sliding doors and chain transport systems enable automatic operation of the lines.
Steam is used to heat the units. Water is used for cooling. Heating and cooling is usually done indirectly. The heat exchangers used for this purpose enable energetically favourable condensate recirculation and/or further utilisation of the waste heat. Indirect cooling by means of a cold water pump and/or heating via hot water heaters is not optimal, but still possible.
Advantages of sterilisation autoclaves
- Decades of experience
- Automatic processes with powerful industrial controls
- Freely programmable recipe management
- Batch tracking
- Simple operation
- Good processing
- High operational reliability
- Low maintenance
- Energy optimisation
- Optimised heat distribution
- Flexible adaptation to external interfaces
- Adaptation to the respective product
- Short batch times and changeovers
- Long spare parts availability
- Competent cooperation with suppliers of other trades
- Worldwide delivery possibilities
- FAT possible under real conditions
STERILISATION PROCESS FOR FOOD
Many producer rely on our consulting expertise and the quality of our products. We are a manufacturer of autoclaves for energy-optimised sterilisation of your food.
We are looking forward to your Enquiry!
Do you need advice on specification and components? Call us or send us an e-mail.
If you have specific requirements, please use our contact form. Our colleagues will get in touch with you as soon as possible.