Data Protection Officer
DSB Münster GmbH
Martin-Luther-King-Weg 42 – 44
Phone: +49 (0) 251 / 71879-0
Section 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we are informing you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data relating to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The party responsible as per Section 4 Subsection 7 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is shown in the imprint. You can contact our data protection officer at email@example.com or at our postal address with the addition of “To the data protection officer”.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail, we store the data you state (your e-mail address, and your name and telephone number where applicable), in order to answer your queries. We delete the data we receive in this connection as soon as the storage of it is no longer necessary, or we limit the processing of it should there be any statutory obligations to keep it stored.
(4) In the event that we should draw on contracted service providers for individual functions of our scope of products/services or should we wish to use your data for commercial purposes, we shall inform you in detail about the respective processes in the following. In doing so, we also state the criteria defined for the duration of storage.
Section 2 Your rights
(1) You are owed the following rights from us with regard to the personal data relating to you:
(2) In addition, you have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
Section 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When using the website for mere informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or transmit other information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to visit our website, we collect the following information, which is necessary from a technical point of view to display our website to you and to guarantee the stability and security (the legal basis is Section 6 Subsection 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR):
(2) In addition to the afore-mentioned data, when using our website, cookies are stored on your computer. Cookies are small text files allocated and stored by the browser you are using and through which certain information is fed to the party setting the cookie (in this case by us). Cookies cannot execute any programmes or transfer viruses to your computer. The overall purpose of them is to make the website user-friendlier and more efficient.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which is explained in the following:
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. They store a so-called
session ID with which various enquiries of your browser can be allocated to the common session. This way, your computer can be recognised when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a stipulated time which can differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser setting according to your requirements and, for example, deny the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We must point out, however, that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
e) The flash cookies used are not collected by your browser but by your flash plug-in. Furthermore, we use HTML5 storage objects, which are stored on your end device. These objects store the necessary data irrespective of the browser you use and have no automatic expiry date. If you do not wish the flash cookies to be processed, you will have to install a corresponding add-on, e.g. “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash Killer Cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by setting your browser in private mode. In addition, we recommend deleting your cookies and the browser history regularly.
Section 4 Use of YouTube videos
(1) On our website, we have included YouTube videos, which are stored on http://www.youtube.com and directly playable from our website. YouTube is a service of Google Ireland Limited based in Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland ("Google").
These videos are embedded in the "extended privacy mode", i. No data about you will be transferred to YouTube if you are not playing the videos. Only when you play the videos, the data mentioned in paragraph 2 will be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transfer.
(2) By visiting the website YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the items mentioned under III. this information to YouTube. This happens regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no user account. When you're logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not want to associate with your profile on YouTube, you'll need to log out before activating a video.
You have a right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must direct yourself to YouTube to exercise it.
There you will also find further information about your rights and settings options for the protection of your privacy. Google also processes your personal information in the US and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework.
Section 5 Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly in the website and allow you to conveniently use the map feature.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This is done regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no user account. When you're logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or tailor-made website design. Such an evaluation is done in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide appropriate advertising and to inform other users of the social network about their activities on our website. You have a right of objection to the formation of these user profiles, and you must comply with this to Google.
Section 6 Use of the blog functions
(1) You can post public comments in our blog, where we publish various articles on subjects regarding our activities. Your comment will be published with the user name you have stated. We recommend using a pseudonym instead of your real name. It is necessary to state a user name and e-mail address, all other information is provided on a voluntary basis. If you post a comment, we will also store your IP address, which we will delete after one week. It is necessary for us to store it in order to be able to defend ourselves against liability claims in the event of possible publications of illegal contents. We require your e-mail address to establish contact with you should a third party complain about your comment as being illegal. The legal bases are Sections 6 Subsection 1 S. 1 lit. b and f GDPR. The comments will not be reviewed prior to publication. We reserve the right to delete comments if third parties complain that they are illegal.
(2) When writing your comment, you can tick our e-mail service. By doing so, you will be notified when other users post a comment on the post. For this service, we apply the so-called double opt-in process, i.e. you will receive an e-mail in which you have to confirm that you are the owner of this e-mail address and wish to receive these notifications. You can unsubscribe to the notifications at any time by clicking on the link contained in the e-mail. Your personal data including e-mail address, the time of subscribing to the service and your e-mail address are stored by us until you unsubscribe to the notification service.